Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Have you heard of BzzAgent?

Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might like to be one too (joining is free). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun? Just let me know and I'll send you an invite!

As a BzzAgent, you'll get to:

Discover and try new products and services (often for free)
Spread sincere word of mouth about them
Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around

If you'd like to receive those benefits, become an Agent today. Don't worry, BzzAgent respects its members' privacy and won't share your personal information or spam you.

No comments: