Friday, November 14, 2008

We have a new puppy!


Although we have an 8 year old shih-tzu, the kids claim he is mine. Bandit follows me around everywhere and seems to only obey me. Sydney and Luke had acquired new guinea pigs (Coconut and Lizzie) earlier this year and have thoroughly enjoyed them. They are by far some of the easiest pets we've ever had. Of course, Grant has been asking for "his own" pet for some time now as well. We finally broke this past weekend and purchased a solid black miniature schnauzer after getting good reviews from both my aunt and several websites. The new puppy's name is Jo-Jo (she received her name from both my sister and my mother's middle names LOL) and she has been a joy thus far. Only three small accidents in the house (and it was really our own faults). These dogs are supposed to be some of the easiest to housebreak and I'm impressed already. They also do not shed which was another plus in our minds. Here is a picture of Jo-Jo and Grant.

No comments: