Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm ready to blog!


I have finally succeeded in getting my blog up and running. Jen from The Trendy Mommy Blog Designs did a wonderful job in customizing my page and getting me started -- and it was VERY affordable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!


I haven't ever really "blogged" before so I'll add this to my list of new experiences. Hopefully, I will have something beneficial and fun to add to the blogging world. I hope to be able to talk about my wonderful family a little along with my fun businesses! And I'm definitely looking forward to making some new blogging friends.


Here is a photo of my three very beautiful children!

3 comments:

ShellyH said...

I saw your post over on wahm.com so I came to check it out. I love the brown and torquoise together in your graphics! Welcome to the blogging world!

Kathryn said...

Vanessa, Your blog looks great!! I am impressed that you have done this. Great picture of the kids too! Have a wonderful Easter!

Kathryn

bbuck said...

I like, "It's Write On the Wall". Great title page!

I don't agree that you aren't "much of a writer". I think you are very articulate. (Perhaps you inherited the gift of writing as a means of expressing yourself). Very proud of you.

Love, Mom