Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm off to the Uppercase Living Convention!!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning, I leave for the Uppercase Living convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I didn't attend last year since I had just started with Uppercase Living a couple of months prior to the convention. I'm hoping this will boost my business even more and that it will be a fun and rewarding experience. Can't wait to meet all the ladies I've become cyber friends with over the last year in my Uppercase Living Yahoo group!

Because Brad has to continue to work, we had to find places for the kids to go this week. We dropped Grant and Sydney off earlier today at their first sleepover week long camp! It's at a small Bible camp which is located just 20 minutes from us and they were very excited. A little wierd for mom and dad though. Luke is going to be attending a day camp at a nature center within 20 minutes of us every day. The kids are definitely growing up!

Well, I'm off to continue packing and getting ready for my trip. I hate flying and I'm sure I will be a bundle of nerves tomorrow. Just hope that all of my flights are on time and there isn't too much turbulence!

No comments: