Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Catching Up!

Wow! I feel that I am just now coming up for air since the summer started. Convention was a blast and I loved Minneapolis! Next year, convention will be held in Anaheim, California so I'm already looking forward to that. My FAVORITE part of convention is when they announced that demonstrators will be getting our own FREE websites as of the first part of August! I can't wait until customers no longer have to use my demonstrator number and token to log in to view the catalog. I will have my own URL! The NEW Fall/Winter Catalog is awesome -- tons of fun "off the wall" projects. I have about four shows scheduled in the next few weeks. Summer has been a little slow because of busy schedules, etc. so at this point, I don't think that I will be earning enough points to go on the cruise. BUT there's always next year!

The kids had a wonderful time at camp and came home with lots of stinky clothes that needed to be washed. Fun! So we are all readjusting to life without trips and constant activity. Today we will spend the day at our little town beach in hopes of not getting sunburnt.

No comments: